An epic shadow dance production for the whole family!
A Co-Production with The Silhouettes
The Aurora Fox Arts Center
9900 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO 80010
Nov 3-5, 2023
Lynne Waggoner-Patton & Twanna LaTrice Hill
Join your favorite disability theatre company as they collaborate with America’s Got Talent Season 6 runner ups, The Silhouettes, to produce the first ever epic dance production in the company’s history. Two children, Destiny and Amor, traverse the narrow seas on a pirate ship when a sudden storm destroys their vessel, separating the two friends. Determined to reach each other, the children go on a magical journey through enchanted islands, jungles, and oceans as they long to reconnect. Appropriate for all ages, this show will feature The Silhouettes’ exceptional brand of shadow-dance combined with Phamaly’s unique disability-affirming storytelling. You’ll never see another show like this; it will be truly…Indescribable.
COVID POLICY: Phamaly Theatre Company values the safety of our artists and audiences. Following the most current COVID-19 safety guidelines, we may add or remove safety procedures at any time. Please do not come to the theatre if you are feeling ill. By purchasing a ticket you agree to follow all COVID-19 safety policies and directives. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Directors: Lynne Waggoner-Patton & Twanna LaTrice Hill
The Silhouettes’ dancers are TBD.
November 3, 2023 at 7:30 pm – Opening Night
November 4, 2023 at 2:00 pm
November 4, 2023 at 7:30 pm
November 5, 2023 at 2:00 pm – Access Day, Talkback, Relaxed Performance, & Closing
- Captions available at all performances
- Audio Description available on Access Day or by request for any performance 2 weeks in advance
- American Sign Language Interpretation is available on Access Day or by request for any performance 2 weeks in advance
- Assisted listening devices (limited supply first come, first serve)
- Wheelchair Accessible Seating
- Low sensory quiet spaces available at all performances
- Accessibility Materials: Braille programs, Sensory Guide, Accessibility Guide, Fidgets, etc.
- A tactile tour will be available at the theatre on November 5 at 12:30 pm. RSVP for the tactile tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org